Year of Award
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
College of Business & Professional Studies
Hawaii, market, Asia, hotel, properties
This thesis is intended as an overview of considerations relating to Japanese real estate investments in the U.S. It includes the following issues：
* Why Japanese invest in U.S. real estate.
* How Japanese approach investments in U.S. real estate.
* Who invests in U.S. real estate.
* Where do they concentrate their investments.
* What types of real estate investments do they prefer.
* What is the American view toward Japanese real estate investments in the U.S.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Jou, Huin-Yuan (Joy), "Japanese Real Estate Investments in United States" (1991). Theses, Dissertations, and Capstone Projects. 396.
Available to Fontbonne users only. Please log in with your id + password.
If you are the author of this work and would like to make it openly accessible to all, please click the button above.